Class BC visas are also called partner visas.  There are two types of partner visas namely subclass 309 and subclass 100. Class BC visa helps you to enter and stay in Australia on basis that you are married or you are in a de facto relationship with your partner.    Your partner is required to give sponsorship for you. The visa will allow you to enter and stay in Australia.   Subclass 100 visa allows the partner of an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident to live in Australia.   Subclass 309 is a temporary visa that is issued first and allows you to stay while the permanent visa is being processed.  For you to be eligible for class BC visas, you must be in relationship with an Australian citizen,  an Australian permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen.  Then you must make sure that your marriage is valid under the Australia laws.  You must be in a de facto relationship for around 12 months for you to be eligible for partner visas.  After applying subclass 309 you are allowed to stay until the decision of your permanent visa is made. You can pay for subclass 309 and subclass 100 at the same time and pay only one fee.  If by any chance you granted subclass 309 visas, then you are eligible to be assessed for subclass 100. The assessment of subclass 100 takes around 2 years from the date you lodged the application.  In case you have been in a long-term relationship before you lodged the application, then permanent visa may be granted immediately after temporary visa. You must be 18 years and above to qualify for a partner visa.  In addition, you must repay any outstanding balance to the Australian government and you must also meet all the health requirements.  When applying for subclass 309 visa, you must be outside Australia when the visa is been lodge but for subclass 100 visa you can be in Australia or outside when the visa is been lodged.

Order Now