Carer visa (subclass 836) is a permanent type of visa meant for someone who needs to come to Australia to care for a relative who is in Australia and has long-term permanent medical condition or for someone who want to aid a relative who is in Australia by providing care to member of their family unit who has long-term permanent medical condition. You can get carer visa (subclass 836) if you need to come to Australia to aid a relative providing care who has long-term medical condition, if you need to care for a relative who has long-term medical condition, your relative cannot reasonably get help from any other place in Australia, if you must meet the health and character requirements and if you are willing to give the required care.  You can only apply for this type of visa if the relative in need is residing permanently in Australia. The relative can be your child, brother, uncle, sister, aunt, grandparent, nephew, grandchild, niece or equivalent. The health results obtained from health examinations are only valid for 12 months only and you are not supposed to arrange for health examinations unless you are requested to do so.  If you have attained 16 years of age, then you are required to give a police certificate from the country you have lived for last 12months or more for ten years after you turned 16 years of age. Again, you are advised not to organize for a police certificate unless are requested to do so. If you are 18 years and above you are required to sign Australian Values Statement. The signing of Australian Values Statement confirms that you are to comply with the Australian laws and the Australian way of life. You will not be eligible for carer visa (subclass 836) if you have outstanding debt that belongs to the Australian government. You must be in Australia when the application is made and when granted.

Order Now