Child visa (subclass 101) is a permanent type of visa that allows a child who is outside Australia to come to Australia and live with the parents.   To be eligible to this type of visa, the child must be single and must meet some special age requirements. Child visa (subclass101) takes 10-14 months to be processed.  The child must be sponsored by the parent or the partner to the parent and younger than 18 years of age or be a fulltime student if the age bracket is 18-25 years, also a child can be above years but is unable to work due to certain disability and is full dependent to parent. However, the child must be less than 25 years of age. The sponsor who is the parent must be an Australian citizen and a holder of permanent residence visa. The child must be biological child to the sponsor or a legally adopted child or a stepchild who has not yet turned 18 years of age. The adopted child must have been adopted before the parents became Australian citizens.  The child visa (subclass 101) is not granted if it against the interest of a child who is less than 18 years. The sponsored child must meet certain health requirements where the health results are only valid for 12 months only. For a child who is 16 years and above must be ready to give police certificate from the country lived for 12 months of 10 years after turning 16 years. But the child is advised not to arrange for police certificate unless when requested to do so. The parent can apply for a child who is less than 18 years of age. Child visa(subclass101) allows a child to live in Australia indefinitely, study and work in Australia, enroll in a Medicare, travel to and from Australia for 5 years and sponsor eligible relative as a permanent residence. The child must be outside Australia when lodging the application and the time when the visa application is decided. The child must comply with the visa conditions and Australian laws.

Order Now