Temporary activity visa (subclass 408) is a temporary visa that allows one to enter Australia for a temporary basis.  The holders of temporary activity visa (subclass 408) are allowed to be employed as crew member, take part in the special programs that are approved by the department, do domestic work in full time basis, work in a skilled place which are under staff arrangement, take part in Australian research work and take part in the sport competitions and take part in government endorsement activities. You can get temporary activity visa if you meet health and character requirements if you have enough financial support if you meet the activity requirements you are applying for and if you intend to stay in Australia genuinely.  You must not engage in any activity that has adverse consequences in case you decide on permanent residence. You are responsible for your health cost for the time you will be Australia, this is because you will not be covered by Australia’s national health scheme. You are required to give health results which are only varied for 12 months only. It is a must that you give police certificate from the country you have lived for 12 months for the past ten years after you turned 16 years. You are advised not to arrange for police certificate before you are requested to do so.  Make sure that you give evidence for the functional English language.  You can apply for temporary activity visa (subclass 408) when you are in or outside Australia.  You must follow visa conditions and Australia laws for the time you will be in Australia.

Order Now