Maritime crew visa (subclass 988) allows the foreign crew to enter Australia by sea and allows the crew to be the partner or the dependent child of the crew. To be eligible for maritime crew visa (subclass 988) you must be a crew member of the ship but not the military ship.  The ship must be used for carrying passenger, for commercial trading and must be owned, must be  approved by the government of Australia and operated by foreign country. You may get maritime crew visa         (subclass 988) if you are outside Australia, you are not Australian citizen and you will enter and leave Australia by sea.  The master of your ship is supposed to tell the Australian government if you had the infectious disease the time you entered Australia.  You are responsible for your health cost unless if your country is in health care agreement with the government of Australia. You must give the police certificate.

Order Now