Refuge visa (subclass 200) is a permanent visa that allows one to stay in Australia indefinitely and allows one to sponsor or propose a family member to be the permanent resident.  You may be eligible for refugee visa (subclass 200) if at all you are outside Australia, you are  out of your home country or you are subjected to persecution in the country you were born. To be considered for the resettlement in Australia under refuge visa (subclass 200) you must be referred by United Nations High Commissioner for the Refuges to the government of Australia. Refuge visa (subclass 200) allows you to enroll in Medicare, apply for citizenship, attend the English language classes, stay, work and study in Australia, you can reach certain social security payments and you can propose a family member as a permanent resident. There are no charges paid when applying refuge visa( subclass 200).

Order Now