Women at risk visa (subclass 204) is a type of permanent visa that allows one to live, study and work in Australia and allows one to propose a family member as a permanent resident. For you to be eligible for women at Risk visa (subclass 204) you must be outside Australia, you must be living out of the country you were born, you must not acquire protection of a relative who is a man and you must be in a danger of the victimization or harassment.  To be considered for settlement in Australia you must be appointed by United Nations High Commissioner for the Refugees to the government of Australia.  Women at risk visa( subclass 204) allows you to enroll in Medicare, stay, study and  work in Australia,  you can apply for citizenship, you are allowed to attend English language classes, you can propose a family member as a permanent resident and you are in a place to use certain social security payments. If you want to travel outside Australia, you need travel documents. In the time of return to Australia, you will be required to give resident return visa. You must be outside Australia when applying woman at risk visa (subclass 204) and you must be outside when the visa is granted. There is no cost that is paid to women at Risk visa (subclass 204) application. The government of Australia pays the travel cost to Australia and other cost required before you leave for Australia.

Order Now