In-country special humanitarian (subclass 201) visa is a type of visa that allows you to live, study and work in Australia. This type of visa also allows you to nominate a family member as a permanent resident.  You are eligible for in-country special humanitarian (subclass 201) if you are subjected to persecution, you live in your home country and if you have not left your home country to seek for refuge in another country. In-country special humanitarian (subclass 201) is a type of permanent visa and it allows you to enroll in Medicare, you can attend the English language class, you access the social security payments and you are able to apply for citizenship. If you want to travel outside Australia you will be required to carry travel documents and if you want to return to Australia after 5 years, you need to have resident return visa.  You are required to be outside Australia when applying for this visa and you must be outside Australia when the visa is decided. There are not costs you are to pay for this visa. The Australian governments will pay for travel cost and other costs before you leave Australia.

Order Now