Foreign affairs or defense sector visa (subclass 576) closed the doors for new applications in 2016. The visa allows you to study a full course if at all you are sponsored by the department of the foreign affairs of Australia.  If you want to extend your stay in Australia, you are required to apply for subclass 500 since subclass 576 closed new applications.  The validity of the visa is normally stated in the visa once you are granted. The visa allows you to study, you can work for 4o hours fortnight while you are still studying your course, bring an eligible relative in Australia, the family members who are over 18 years can study in Australia and your family members are allowed to work for unlimited hours. You must comply with visa conditions and Australian laws while you are in Australia. You are required to maintain your support, accommodation and the general welfare while your visa is valid until when you will be 18 years.  If you want another education far from the one you had, you have a support letter from the DFAT or the department of defense.  You have informed the department of the changes that you have made otherwise you may experience a delay or even you may be denied to board a plane.

Order Now