Training and Research visa (subclass 402) closed the new applications in 2016 but you might be eligible for subclass 407 and 408.  The visa allows you to take part in the structured workplace in order you may be able to improve your skills in your current occupation and the area of study.  You are able to take part in the training programs and to see and take part in the research projects that you have been invited. You are eligible for training and research visa if you have occupational trainee, professional academic and professional development stream.  The visa is valid according to the stream nominated. You are not allowed to reapply for training and research visa (subclass 402) once expired.  Training and Research visa (subclass 402) allows you to enter and stay in Australia for the time specified in the visa.  You are allowed only to do the activities that are specified in the visa application only. However, you are allowed to travel in and out of Australia as many times as you want as long as your visa is valid. You are required to follow visa conditions and Australian laws while you are in Australia. You are required to have enough health insurance while you are in Australia and you must meet health and character requirements. You are required to leave Australia before your visa expires.

   Order Now