Vocation education and training sector visa (subclass 572) is a type of visa that permits you to study on a full-time basis in vocational education in Australia.  You are eligible for this visa if you are enrolled as a student in a registered vocational institution and you are registered in a specific course for an advanced diploma award.  The vocational education and training sector visa (subclass 572) does not accept new applications since 2016 and if you wanted to extend your stay in Australia, then you are advised to apply student visa which subclasses 500.  The visa explains your rights and obligations to your stay.  The visa becomes valid the date you are granted and expiry date is usually indicated on the visa.  The visa allows you to study and your family member can go with you to Australia.  The family members are allowed to work for 40 hours and if they are over 18 years they are allowed to study for 3 months.

  Order Now