bank error

A bank paid a duplicate payment of interest to a sharehloder, then after three years the bank sent a letter to the holder asking for the money back.

Is there any statue of limitaion on Bank error, and what is the penalty if the share holder refuse to return the money.

Please provide supporting reference to your answer

Order Now