Biological Criminal Behavior
– Choose a criminal offender who committed crimes due to a biological reason.
– Discuss the genetic or physiological evidence that supports the notion that biology played a key role in explaining the offender’s criminality.
– Research the behaviors that constitute psychopathy. Discuss in detail the specific behaviors demonstrated by the offender that align with behaviors indicative of a psychopathic individual. Case examples include the following:
– Research specific behaviors demonstrated by the offender that align with behaviors indicative of a psychopathic individual
• Charles Whitman, known as the Texas Tower Sniper, and the presence of a tumor discovered post-mortem alleged to have played a role in his overt acts of aggressionOrder Now