Corrections and International and Domestic Terrorists
– If a terrorist is imprisoned in the United States, how does the correctional system address the situation?
– What level of classification will he or she likely be placed in?
– What Constitutional guarantees would a terrorist be granted if incarcerated in the U.S. correctional system?
– Have there been any correctional policy changes as a result of terrorism?
– What risks exist with regard to the incarceration of terrorists in the U.S. correctional system?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of placing convicted domestic terrorists in Super Max correctional facilities?
– What future challenges exist for the corrections system with regard to the incarceration of domestic terrorists?