Select and complete one of the following assignments:
Option 1: Microsoft® PowerPoint® Presentation
Option 2: Podcast
Option 3: Paper
In this assignment option, you will express your thoughts and opinions regarding the content of your selected video by preparing a short PowerPoint presentation/Podcast/Paper
Choose one of the three Films on Demand videos located in this week’s Electronic Reserve Readings: Policy Issues.
Address the following:
– Was the content of your video a personal crime, property crime, or policy issue?
– What causal factors were addressed in the video?
– What policy implications or recommendations were provided in the video to address the crime?
– Were budgetary or financial issues discussed in the video? If so, elaborate.
– What future implications were discussed in the video?
– What other content-specific information is relevant to your selected video?
– What basic elements of the crime served as the basis for your selected video?
– What criminological theory or theories best explains the occurrence of this crime or issue?
Perform external research as necessary to support the content of your video subject matter.
List major points in the slides. Include detailed explanations in the speaker notes section that correlate to each point.
Include videos, audio, photos, diagrams, or graphs as appropriate.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit the Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation assignment.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines and submit both portions to your facilitator.