1) Explain the special rights for status offenders during confinement.
2) Examine the pre-adjudication and post-adjudication requirements for confining juveniles.
3) Explain the practice of sight and sound separation for juveniles in confinement.
4) Analyze the practice of confinement for juveniles adjudicated as adults.
5) Explain the restrictions on the length of confinement for juveniles.
6) Provide examples and research to support your explanation of the rights and requirements of juveniles who are in confinement.