Imagine that you are a police officer trainer. As trainers, you are asked to create a handout for new recruits about the role of police as it pertains to the constitution.
Create a handout that includes the following:
– Describe the functions of a police agency as it pertains to the constitution.
– Explain the role of police and the community.
– Identify how police protect citizens’ constitutional rights.
– Identify different types of searches and interrogation practices.
– Explain probable cause and how it affects police officers and police.