1. How does race based jury nullification impact community and racial relationships?
2. Evidence suggesting that prosecutors use peremptory challenges to preserve all-Caucasian juries in cases involving African American or Hispanic defendants has led some commentators to call for the elimination of the peremptory challenge. What are the strongest arguments in favor of eliminating the peremptory challenge? What are the strongest arguments in favor of retaining the peremptory challenge?
3. Racial minorities comprise a very small proportion of the lawyers and judges in the United States. What accounts for this? What difference, if any, would it make if more of the lawyers representing criminal defendants were from racial minority groups?
4. What are the four levels of measurement? Please provide an example for each one.
5. What is a hypothesis? And what is a hypothesis test?