1. Do police based conferencing effectively motivate offenders to the extent that they almost universally complete financial reparation, community service, apologies, and other victim obligations to victims? EXPLAIN.
2. Account for the importance of education and experience as factors in the effective counseling of offenders.
3. What is the difference between overt and covert reinforcers and how might behavior modification programs become abusive and/or coercive? Give examples as they apply to the correctional setting.
5. Why is the family “system” such a powerful unit? How could such a system contribute to an adolescent becoming delinquent? How could such a system help rehabilitate a delinquent family member?
6. What is meant by harm reduction in the context of substance abuse? Which models of substance abuse are inconsistent with this philosophy?
7. List and describe environmental/psychosocial factors that can contribute to APD.