1) Find an article or a case (but NOT an online dictionary or wiki entry) that discusses an issue relating to any of the following: Subject matter jurisdiction, personal jurisdiction, “state rights,” OR a conflict between state and federal authority/jurisdiction such as the right of state government to pass a law that conflicts with federal law or the right of the federal government to create and enforce laws on subjects where the issue is within the purview of state government.
2) Attach a link that works to your article or case.
3) Summarize what the article or case says IN YOUR OWN WORDS. Do NOT cut and paste. This could be three sentences.
4) Explain how you think the article or case relates to definition of STATE LAW of FEDERAL LAW. This should be between 2-3 sentences.
5) Explain your opinion, reaction, or reflections regarding the article, any questions that came up for you while reading the article and/or how it relates to your personal experience. This should be between 3 sentences