You have a suspect, but not enough evidence to arrest. You have blood evidence, but the suspect will not give a DNA sample. You cannot compel this person to do so because the evidence is not substantial.
– How would you legally obtain the suspect’s DNA?
– Explain the term curtilage.
– Would this include a barn in an open field that is surrounded by a corral-type fence?
– Why is this Fourth Amendment right?
– Does this include photographs from the air and photographs from the sidewalk? Why or why not?